In line with our company vision in making a better place for mankind to live in, CSC Screen Process Supplies Sdn Bhd had developed a total new series of silicone environmental friendly ink that is nontoxic, chlorinated free, surgical grade and user friendly. Xilicone Series is specially design for screen printing industry and it has a variety of effect choices. Our Xilicone has good fastness, prolong printing time, and prolong storage period. Our Xilicone Series can achieve high productivity with its user friendly applications.
Xilicone color pigments consist of 13 high concentrated colors pigment and 8 florescent pigmented color pastes. CSC Xilicone are commonly being used as an alternative for PVC free high density ink, flocking adhesive, foil Adhesive, heat resist ink, medical and surgical ink.
Almost all Natural and Syntactic fiber textile materials.
- “S” grade of mono-filament mesh are recommended for Xilicone printing.
- 41 to 54S mono-filament for high density and opacity.
- For optimum high density print effect, 55/90/65 sore triplet hardness squeegee is recommended.
- Soft tables are most suitable.
- To achieve good result for printing halftones, medium hardness silicone laminated table are recommended.
Xilicone can be easily flash dried at 100°C-120°C prior to printing the subsequent color. For complete polymerization prints are to be cured at 100°C-120°C or 210-250°F for 1.5 minutes with recommended Air flow at 1500 cfm air.
Xilicone will be able to achieve optimum curing on prolonged air exposure once the optimum curing temperature has been kick started.